In addition to compositions in bouquets, another way to use this type of flower is to create nice garlands, which can be used on different occasions, such as, for example, for original Christmas decorations.
The base of the garland can be either circle shaped supports, which can be found at florists and gift shops, or it can be made with a strong iron wire, which will try to give a circular shape. The procedure is carried out by tying bunches of dried flowers to the base with thin iron wire. It is important to overlap the bunches, trying to hide the base as much as possible. To better camouflage the wire, we recommend using green or brown insulating tape (the one used by florists).
- To facilitate the drying process, and keep the colors bright and bright, it is important to use some substances that, thanks to its characteristics, allow a faster absorption of the product.
- The realization of paper flowers requires talent, patience and passion, but also the correct knowledge of the techniques of processing of materials that will lead to the composition or creation of…
- Flower arrangements are certainly beautiful and elegant, but to obtain excellent results it will be necessary to implement the most suitable techniques. The first operation to be done is that of the flower arrangement….
- The flowers and plants of any kind they are, of any shape, length or color, are created in compositions of fresh cuttings, dried, crocheted, paper silk or other material s…
The great beauty and practicality of this kind of flower consists in the fact that it is possible to obtain very different effects by combining various types of flower. The only limit is fantasy. For those looking for sober compositions, the advice is to choose varieties with similar and complementary colors, avoiding too strong color contrasts and creating small bouquets or bouquets with wild flowers, very natural and beautiful to see.
The compositions can be placed in every corner of the house, embellishing even poorly lit areas, in this case the advice is to use bright colors, remembering that the varieties that lend themselves best are lavender, daisies, roses, mauve, lily of the valley, heather, mimosa that can be interspersed with spikes to customize the composition.
Compositions of dried flowers: Maintenance
This type of flower, unlike fresh cut flowers, obviously does not need water to survive, but with the passage of time, however, on the composition could deposit the dust, which would spoil its beauty.
To “dust” the compositions it is sufficient to place them on the window sill on a dry and hot day, or to place them for a few hours in a room full of steam and then transfer them to a dry and ventilated environment.
Another rather simple method is to use a hair dryer with air at moderate temperature to eliminate the dust that has deposited on them. If the dust is more stratified, it is advisable to use compressed air spray, which is also used for electronic equipment.
Another effective system is to use coarse salt, inserting the head flowers in an envelope and inserting coarse salt, shaking everything.
When the composition is very dirty, you can prepare hot water in which to dissolve the bicarbonate and then immerse the compost so as to obtain a deep cleaning.
- The compositions of dried flowers are very useful to embellish and decorate the house if it is not possible to always have
Visit : compositions of dried flowers